Have you found yourself wanting to expand your blog or social media reach, hold a book launch, or need some technical support on the behind-the-scenes aspects of blogging?
Or, are you a new blogger wanting friendly, specialized help in setting up your WordPress or Blogger blog?
I would love to help you!
How I Can Help
- blog maintenance
- uploading and scheduling posts
- basic SEO
- product giveaway organization
- email management
Social Media Services:
- social media organization (getting you started with resources and tutorials)
- social media maintenance (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest)
- specific social media projects (running a Twitter party, etc.)
Content and Author Services:
- book launches (organizing a book launch team, providing updates and images for promotion) and product launches
- basic editing skills
- basic design skills (Pinterest-ready images, basic image editing, basic button/graphic creation)
Rates begin at $20 per hour. Project-based rates may be available. Contact me for more information.
Availability update: I am currently unavailable to take on new clients, except for some short-term projects. Please contact me for more information.
Gathering and sharing resources is one of my favorite ways to help. A virtual assistant should free up time for you to focus more on content creation. Let me know if I can help you!
For my résumé or examples of my work, references, or project quotes, please contact me (Caroline) at undergodsmightyhand (at) gmail (dot) com. I will be glad to discuss with you over email specific strategies and how I may be able to help you.
If I am unable to help you due to time or skill set, I will do my best to recommend another virtual assistant that might be right for you.
Why hire a virtual assistant?
Check out these resources and ebooks if you’re just not sure if a virtual assistant would help you:
-Michael Hyatt’s post on 7 Reasons You Should Hire a Virtual Assistant
Looking for Virtual Assisting Resources?
Need an editor? I also recommend Sandra at Next Step Editing for book, ebook, and blog editing.
Other virtual assistants and blog helpers I recommend:
Some affiliate links present.