Do you read fantastic activities ideas you want to try for your family, homeschool, or faith and jot them down on a notepad (paper or digital)?
I do the same thing. I love to gather resources, and even more I love to share them.
The Family Notepad is a free quarterly (yep, just quarterly!) newsletter full of resources and encouragement for family, homeschool, and faith.
This newsletter will go out just about 4 times a year. I don’t want to crowd your email inbox so I’ll keep it quarterly, and I do want to share these helpful resources with you. I love to gather ideas from around the web and share them with others.
What will be in the newsletter:
- links to awesome posts and resources from around the web (on family, homeschool, and faith – so a little something for every family! If you don’t need/want the homeschooling articles, just check out the faith section, etc. I usually try to find free or low-cost resources that help you and me.),
- highlights of some of my posts,
- links to useful family, homeschool, and faith giveaways that I’ve found online,
- a verse and/or article of encouragement from my heart and journey to yours,
- and FREEBIES! I’m going to be offering several free printables special for subscribers!
Sign up in the box below by entering your email address and clicking the “Subscribe” button!
When you subscribe for the newsletter, you’ll also receive special subscriber-only freebies. These printables are a special “thank you” for your time and ones I’ve taken quite a lot of time to create.
*I will never sell or share your email address or information. I value your time (and mine) and I will not overload your inbox. That’s why this newsletter will be just quarterly!
When you sign up for this quarterly newsletter, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to click. You must click that link to actually begin receiving these newsletters. After you confirm, you should then receive one more “final welcome email” with links to download all the free printables I’m currently offering (with more coming!). (If you ever miss downloading a printable, don’t worry! Links for each printable will also be offered at the end of each newsletter, too.)
Printables currently available for newsletters subscribers are:
- these homeschool and craft organizing labels,
- a mountain nature hunt and beach scavenger hunt,
- Good Morning Chart printables for preschool and early elementary ages,
- an Apple Orchard Scavenger Hunt printable,
- and More printables will be available for subscribers in the coming months!