I’d like to offer some specific recommendations for you if you are searching for more on a certain topic. Look below to explore what’s available out there…
On Faith (general and for women):
- Joel J. Miller has a very poignant blog on various topics of faith.
- One of my very favorite bible study sites, Do Not Depart, offers godly encouragement and tools to help equip you to abide in the Word.
- (in)courage is a great blog written by various writers that focuses on women living out faith.
- HelloMornings is an accountability group community full of women aiming to wake up for their children, not just to to their children. They encourage each other to begin the day in the Word, plan the day intentionally, and fit in exercise, too.
- SheReadsTruth studies the Bible together and discusses in a real, open community.
- Emily Freeman at Chatting at the Sky is one of my favorite writers. She writes in such an honest, introspective, and personable way about faith.
- Lisa Burgess amazes me with how she pumps out so many “pow!” sentences that grab your attention and send you deeper into thought about faith.
- Ann Voskamp writes beautifully and wonderfully about living real faith in real life.
- T. Suzanne Eller wrote a beautiful, powerful non-fiction book called The Woman I Am Becoming on discovering and living out faith.
- Life As Mom is what brother labeled as my “blogging hero.” She homeschools, meal plans, organizes, writes, and has a large family. And she shares useful tips while encouraging you, no matter how your family is structured.
- Proverbs 31 Ministries‘ daily devotions (“Encouragement for Today“) are wonderful.
- Lysa TerKeurst (Proverbs 31 Ministries president) consistently blogs about motherhood and womanhood as a daughter of Christ.
- Any of Mary DeMuth’s parenting books.
- Meg Miller (daughter of Michael Hyatt, CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers) writes very practical tips on motherhood and faith.
- Check out Cec Murphy’s blog to writers with loads of information about the craft of writing and publishing.
- Literary Agent Rachelle Gardner has a wealth of information on publishing. I’m continually amazed at the useful information she provides each weekday.
- Novelist Jody Hedlund has a great blog where she focuses on giving tips on writing, marketing, and publishing from a writer’s view, as well as posts for readers to enjoy.
- Jeff Goins writes about writing and creating like Emily Freeman talks about faith and art. Inspiring and useful.
- Books & Such literary agency also blogs about various topics on the writing craft and current publishing status.
- The Write Practice offers practical writing tips and encouragement. Perhaps my favorite feature there is an amazing community where writers practice in the comments and get feedback (writers know how important feedback is!).
- I also recommend Marybeth Whalen’s For The Write Reason as a great resource of encouragement and tips for Christian writers.
- 1+1+1=1 offers loads of free homeschool printables, activity ideas, and super cute pictures of her kids.
- Homeschool Creations also offers tons of free printables, along with fantastic themed units and preschool ideas.
- The Homeschool Village offers homeschool organization tips within a variety of topics.
- This Reading Mama gives some of the best reading advice I’ve read online (and even in my experience as a public school teacher), plus lots of activity ideas and free printables.
- I offer a free quarterly newsletter called The Family Notepad filled with resources and encouragement from around the web for family, homeschool, and faith. Plus, subscribers to this newsletter receive special free printables just for subscribing! Learn more here.
I cannot possibly list all of the great resources out there. If you’re interested in finding more, please contact me through the blog or Twitter, and I’d be happy to provide more suggestions. Follow me on Pinterest for lots of related resources, too! (I love, love, love to share resources.)